Our highly skilled project management team has extensive experience in civil works, contract mining and mining support to deliver projects on schedule, within budget and with the highest standard of safety culture.
Our services include:
- Bulk earthworks
- Stockpiling and Project Rehabilitation
- Roads and car parks (sealed and unsealed)
- Pipelines, culverts and drainage
- Tailings Dams
- Concrete installation
- Waste Management
- Run of Mine Pads
- Drill Pads
- Project Rehabilitation
- Greenfield and Brownfield mine development
- Camps and Facilities
- Rail Formations
- Evaporation Ponds
Some project briefs from past experiences:
- Construction and maintenance of project temporary and permanent access roads.
- Bulk earthworks, drainage works and roadworks for the construction.
- Earthworks for algae ponds for a pilot programme of cultivating algae for feed stock for bio- fuel manufacture.
- Construction of dust suppression water dams.
- General civil earthworks for the establishment and operation of temporary mining support infrastructure facilities.
- Clearing, grubbing and topsoil stripping for the mining operations and support infrastructure.
- Build and upgrade and construction of sealed access roads.
- Temporary causeway across a tidal area linking the Iron Project area with the Port area. This work was carried out across an area of mangrove habitat with no environmental incidents and minimal disturbance to the mangroves and nearby heritage sites.
We provide wet and dry hire equipment that is suited to mining and civil works. Our fleet is fully equipped for any mine specifications.
Our service includes quality maintained equipment, skilled operators and Plant Management.